As someone who spends a ton of time exploring Wine Country I’ve found a few favorites I love to visit when I’m in Napa or that I recommend you check out if you’re in Napa. If you’re looking for my favorite Napa Wine Country suggestions see my Top 10 Napa Wineries here or for Sonoma, check out my Top 10 Sonoma Wineries list here.
1. Best dining experience and liveliest setting in St. Helena – Press. St Helena (read full post here). 87 St Helena Hwy, St Helena, CA 94575
2. Best 5-course Tasting Menu – The Farm at The Carneros Inn (read full post here).The Carneros Inn, 4048 Sonoma Hwy, Napa, CA.
3. Best downtown Napa Dining – Torc (read full post here). 1140 Main Street, Napa CA.
4. Best fried chicken & outdoor picnic setting – Thomas Keller’s Ad Hoc + Addendum (read full post here). 6476 Washington St, Yountville, CA.
5. Best casual grab & go – Oakville Grocery (read full post here). 7856 St Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA.
6. Best brunch – Charlie Palmer’s Harvest Table Restaurant (read full post here) at The Harvest Inn. 1 Main St, St Helena, CA.
7. Best Burger – Gotts Roadside (read full post here). 933 Main St., St. Helena, CA.
9. Best casual, yet delicious Calistoga Dining – Sam’s Social Club (read full post here). 1712 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga, CA.
10. Largest assortment & fun shopping & dining venue – Oxbow Market. 610 & 644 1st St, Napa, CA
11. Most luxurious gourmet grocery store – Dean & Deluca (read full post here). 607 St Helena Hwy, St Helena, CA.