Pacific Heights San Francisco Fillmore Street Top 10 Eats
Being a Pacific Heights local Fillmore Street is one of my favorite spots to dine. As a result I’m constantly asked what are the best spots to visit. Here is a list of my Top 10 favorite Eats on Fillmore Street. I hope you enjoy discovering new places and dining within this San Francisco get of a neighborhood. It’s super charming, quaint and has plenty of options for every mood, budget or setting you may want.
1. Best Indian – Dosa. Read more about this incredible Indian Restaurant with the most flavorful Indian in San Francisco here.
3. Best Cafe, Salads & Coffee Shop – Jane on Fillmore.
The incredible Cobb Salad, one of my favorites!
The incredible State Bird dish. A must try during any visit.
5. Best Pizza – Pizzeria Delfina. Fabulous to eat in or carry out (as typically there is a long wait!).
The Margarita pizza. My go to every visit.
The incredible Salted Caramel Ice Cream which is my go to flavor! Amazing.
8. Best Cocktails & Happy Hour on Fillmore Street – Palmer’s Tavern.
9. Best Bun Mee – Bun Mee.
10. Best Vietnamese – Out The Door